Monday, December 13, 2010

Why do people make music?

  • People make music either as a living or as a hobby. Sometimes people create music as a way of expressing themselves.
http://files.myopera.com/swingswing/blog/MusicStudio.jpg
  • People use music to express feelings and to develop a feeling of togetherness.

http://www.univie.ac.at/tops/blazhko/stellarmusic/soundfiles/StellarMusic1.jpg
  • Until the beginning of the 20th century, music was closely linked with religion and church festivals.


  • Dr. Dre said that he writes songs for fun and as a living.
  •    
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/32353103/Dr+Dre.png

  • Some languages in Africa and the Chinese have a different types of music then use.


  • Music consists of rhythm and melody; dancing goes according to the rhythm and singing according to the melody.


4 comments:

  1. musicwp,
    Hail to the yeah man. You know music. Music knows you. If you gave me a funky beat man I could spit them rhymes all over you. Yo yo Slade, I really liked your post you make music just coast through my ears. Your music conquers my fears until I start Shedding them tears. Lol(: This was a good post. I Wuved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. musicmexicanman,
    I enjoyed your post. Even though i dont speak espanol. I like how your music touches the heart and pierces the soul. I love Kid Cudi, His real name is hard to spell. Didnt OI show you his real name. Did you know Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, And Eazy E were the founders of the N.W.A? Its so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, This is a boring assignment so I'm going to try my harest to make this long. Whats up? I really enjoyed how you gave me some info about all these rapper tack nappers. Your music is hawwt. Did you know Dr. Dre, Ice cube, andd Eazy-E were the founders of the N.W.A. This is sooo cool I wish I could be the founder of C.W.A's(Crackas with alotta salt. Well peace out and stay off my couch Mexican.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you explane music. I already new that People in Africa and so make Diffrent Music. I like how you tell people why an dhow they make music. I think you could add more stuff. I didnt know people make music to express feelings and to develop a feeling of togetherness. It shows me alot of stuff. I like how you told me alot of info.

    ReplyDelete